All members have the following privileges during the duration of their membership:
- Ability to reserve time in any of the cages for up to 150 swings per week at no charge
- Additional swings are okay as time permits
- Attend weekly free “Members Only” workouts from November through April
- Reserve time in the bullpen when pitching lessons are not in session
- Receive a 10% discount on Pro Shop purchases
- Get a lower rate on camps, clinics and private instruction
Unquestionably, the best value at SSBC is one of the many membership options offered by the Club to serious ballplayers. There are several different plans available:
Top of the line membership that includes three private lessons ($150 value) and one week of Summer Camp ($225) at no additional cost.
• Single MVP : $695 for 12 months
• Sibling MVP : $995
• Family MVP: $1395
Twelve month membership that includes all Privileges listed at the top of this page
• Single 150 CLUB : $550
• Sibling 150 CLUB : $850
• Family 150 Club : $995
Six month membership which can begin at any time during the year
• Single VARSITY CLUB : $450
• Sibling VARSITY CLUB : $695
• Family VARSITY : $895
A FAMILY MEMBERSHIP is for three or more people of the same immediate family, while a SIBLING MEMBERSHIP is for any two people of the same immediate family.
Note: Non-members can reserve time at the rate of $20 for 15 minutes, $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for an hour.
Stop by or give us a call today. We look forward to meeting you!
Members’ Only Workouts 2017-2018
“Members Only Workouts” are held at the SSBC from November through April. These closely supervised sessions are designed to improve the overall level of play and will cover all aspects of the game.
Any current SSBC member can show up, unannounced, on the day(s) that his/her age group is scheduled and take part in the challenging and fun filled workout.
AGES DATES DAYS TIME 7-9 November 9 - March 29 Thursdays 5:30 to 7:00 PM 7-9* January 2 – March 27 Tuesdays 4:30 to 6:00 PM 10-12 November 6 – February 5 Mondays 5:30 to 7:00 PM 10-12 February 12 - March 26 Mondays 7:00 to 8:30 PM 10-12* January 3 – March 28 Wednesdays 4:30 to 6:00 PM 13-15 November 9 – March 29 Thursdays 7:00 to 8:30 PM
There will be no workouts on Thanksgiving (11/23), Christmas Day, New Years’ Day and on MLK Day (1/15).
* The Tuesday and Wednesday workouts will feature hitting only. We will focus on all aspects of hitting with drills, competitions and contests.
You may attend any or all of the sessions. It’s up to you!